20 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

In Aldi earlier on.

£7.29 for a litre of olive oil ?

F*ck that.

20 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

In Aldi earlier on.

£7.29 for a litre of olive oil ?

F*ck that.

Yeah, i wouldn't buy the cheap stuff, it's always cloudy. I'm sure Aldi buy the gunk from the bottom of the vat. 

Olive oil expected to top £10/l at some point this year. There's a disease or a parasite or something killing off the trees. I'm sure a marinated tomato salad will be just as tasty with spray - on maizola. 

26 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

B.U.M..........?

F.U.D..........?

Oh worse than that.  Too bad to say tbh.

Regards,

Uisdean (Hamish) Nicol

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

My first and middle names got swapped around at the last minute when the person at the registry office highlighted what my initials would be.

Francis Albert Frederick Cameron? 

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

Yeah, i wouldn't buy the cheap stuff, it's always cloudy. I'm sure Aldi buy the gunk from the bottom of the vat. 

Olive oil expected to top £10/l at some point this year. There's a disease or a parasite or something killing off the trees. I'm sure a marinated tomato salad will be just as tasty with spray - on maizola. 

What’s wrong with Crisp ‘n’ Dry?

19 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Getting an ad for “Intermittent Fasting: Lose 30 pounds in a week” on a story about Pasty is an outstanding placement troll by Google.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bunch of Dundee top wearing jock supporters on my flight to Heathrow. 

There was a guy in one of the lounges at Edinburgh airport this morning, wearing a kilt and a classic Germany number 10  top. Quite a good combo, imo.

19 hours ago, GordonD said:

This one must be up there...

80's UK TV Advert - InnerCity with Jimmy Saville - YouTube

I keep this in mind when people talk about how oil is here to stay for a long transition:

Nationalcoalboard-2062558563.jpg.png.f69f1c6c39da93508403d15affb68650.png

Edited by Hedgecutter

11 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

When the fire alarm goes off at the barbers.

Maybe nobody's told him. From the front in a mirror it's ok. Maybe his wife cut it for him and sent him out saying it looked fine. 

Just arrived in Swindon. Stepped off the train and the overwhelming smell is raspberry vape tinged with dogshit. It’s also royal ascot apparently so there’s a squad of birds in sparkly mini skirts being chased by Reeg-Mog top hatted c***s and blokes in peaky blinder suits that are 3 sizes too wee for them. 

Some place.

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just arrived in Swindon. Stepped off the train and the overwhelming smell is raspberry vape tinged with dogshit. It’s also royal ascot apparently so there’s a squad of birds in sparkly mini skirts being chased by Reeg-Mog top hatted c***s and blokes in peaky blinder suits that are 3 sizes too wee for them. 

Some place.

Enjoy the racing.