Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Text my boss (I work for Menzies Distribution) about 10 minutes ago saying i had been trying for almost an hour and a half to get a taxi, and it doesn't look likely that i'll make it in as the bus service for my area has been cancelled too. He text back saying that i wasn't the only one, and that only 3 staff had turned up so far.

Can see the newspapers being a fair bit late tomorrow. :ph34r:

I work in the call centre! You at Cambusland?

Assuming you mean Cambuslang :P , yes.

Tried to get a bus and taxi from 9 o'clock tonight and couldn't. Text my boss, who is trying to get me a lift.

You didn't send a shed load of runs out yesterday...made my day very busy!

Just heard the news that my great gran's passed on after a relatively short battle with leukaemia. Probably for the best as by all accounts her condition deteriorated substantially over the past few weeks. A wee bit sad that I wasn't able to see her and the weather has meant that she'll have missed my Christmas card by a day. Better that she pass away peacefully now than continue to be drugged up and comatose in a ward for a long period, I guess.

Hopefully it will be a weight off the shoulders of my gran who had been looking after her until recently. She ended up looking after my grandad for about 15 years after his strokes and it's a bit of a shame that her latter years have been mostly taken up having to look after other people. With any luck she'll be able to go travelling more again instead of being tied down to one place.

I found two boxes of pear wine in a cupboard. Nobody knows who they belong to or how they got there. I'll let you all know what it tastes like.

I once won three bottles of pear wine and a dog toy in a bowling competition. I took one swig of the wine in the car park afterwards (classy as ever) and threw them in the bin. Disgusting.

The dog toy was cool though, an AMF bowling pin that squeaked when you (or your dog) bit it.

I'm going out for a few drinks (epic drinking sesh ending up with me on some bench in the high street) with just one other mate. Feel kinda sad for doing this but can't persuade anyone else ( i have no other friends), i'm hoping to hook with some female ( anything that's fuckable) as soon as because its always quite awkward being out with just one other guy! Will report back tomorrow with my story ( if it's shit i'll just make something up) Cheers for listening!

Wow! Randomguy, epic drinking sesh sounds like it would be full of bantz. And a bench?! In town?! Awesome bantz. Lawlz.

Epic drinking indeed!!!! Can't feel my head biggrin.gif oddly i have a headache when ive not been drinking but it's gone when i have, is this bad? And the bench was rejected! Managed to get home even though the streets are 97% ice, was like a baby reindeer getting ridden by an elephant walking on a tightrope at points but didnt fall once! Go me! smartass.gif