Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had planned on taking advantage of my first Saturday off in ages next week by going to the football with some mates, but it appears the 7th of May is my anniversary with the Mrs.

I thought she was annoyed at me for forgetting that, Christ was she beeling when I asked how many years we'd been together.

I was only joking (kind of) :ph34r:

I had planned on taking advantage of my first Saturday off in ages next week by going to the football with some mates, but it appears the 7th of May is my anniversary with the Mrs.

I thought she was annoyed at me for forgetting that, Christ was she beeling when I asked how many years we'd been together.

I was only joking (kind of) :ph34r:

:lol:

Its a sad day when a man feels uncomfortable taking a dump inside his own four walls, my house guests are lucky if i close the bathroom door.

Well I did do it after posting that, and it fucking reeked and all.

I now have another jobby related dilemna. In my fragile, hungover state I need a shite as well as a tactical chunder. The problem is I think throwing up might make me shit myself, and the strain of taking a dump might lead to me throwing up on myself.

Well I did do it after posting that, and it fucking reeked and all.

I now have another jobby related dilemna. In my fragile, hungover state I need a shite as well as a tactical chunder. The problem is I think throwing up might make me shit myself, and the strain of taking a dump might lead to me throwing up on myself.

Take the dump with a bucket infront of you. If you chunder into the bucket then you can pour it down the lav, and flush it all at once. You feel better plus no evidence of either crime. Sorted.:) And may I just say I love the phrase "tactical chunder". Whenever I hear it I just picture Arsene Wenger at the magnetic board moving about the wee counters.

Take the dump with a bucket infront of you. If you chunder into the bucket then you can pour it down the lav, and flush it all at once. You feel better plus no evidence of either crime. Sorted.:) And may I just say I love the phrase "tactical chunder". Whenever I hear it I just picture Arsene Wenger at the magnetic board moving about the wee counters.

I had the chunder already and thankfully didn't shite myself. I'm leaving the jobby for now though, I'm feeling so bad that as well as throwing up, the strain of me taking a dump might make me feint. I just don't fancy it.