Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I emailed my analysis results to another engineer earlier to which he replied 'I'm pleased with that'.

Thanks to p&b I burst out laughing because I immediately imagined him just emailing me back a Christian bale or him Jeffries 'pleasing' meme.

I think these should definitely be introduced into the work place.

Isn't it one of the tell tale signs of a serial killer if you pee in a bottle and store it about the house etc?

When we were younger, me and my pal, used to pish in bottles and then take them and chuck them all behind a wall on the walk down to our paper round. One morning we got to the wall and all the bottles were missing. True story.

I think the main thing here is, if it was a grey it doesn't matter how he killed it. Fucking hate Greys.

Of course it was a grey. It had been hit by a car and was rather pathetically trying to crawl way from me dragging its useless left hind quarters after it. I've watched enough Pet Rescue to know when St Tiggywinkles just won't be able to do anything for the little fella.

No torture involved, just a slightly sweaty set of palms when I realised that, for the first time in my life, it was going to have to be me.

A couple of vegetarians on my facebook friends list are basically crying because so many turkeys are being eaten today. I'm crying because I'm not having turkey until Christmas dinner :(

Guest The Phoenix

Of course it was a grey. It had been hit by a car and was rather pathetically trying to crawl way from me dragging its useless left hind quarters after it. I've watched enough Pet Rescue to know when St Tiggywinkles just won't be able to do anything for the little fella.

No torture involved, just a slightly sweaty set of palms when I realised that, for the first time in my life, it was going to have to be me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpxKIo2P2wM