Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I am soooooo bored at work I have just sealed a blank envelope, addressed it to a made up name at my own address for 2 reasons:-

1. To see how long it takes to get there

2. To give me a reason to have a wander to reception to get them to post it for me.

Happy days.

Guest The Phoenix

I am soooooo bored at work I have just sealed a blank envelope, addressed it to a made up name at my own address for 2 reasons:-

2. To give me a reason to have a wander to reception to get them to post it for me.

Happy days.

Why don't you just say to your boss it's got to be hand delivered, today?

Happy days.

Likewise (on being bored, not on posting myself blank envelopes).

I've been in since 8.30 and aside from a small pile of work that I actually brought in with me (I'm in my mate's office covering for him rather than my own) I have nothing at all to do. Also, the work I brought with me needs to last me another shift next week as well. I'm here until 6pm and may as well not be, we haven't had a single client and there's been only two phone calls (only one of which was a client and even then they were happy just to call back at a later date). I wouldn't mind so much if I was at my own place of work and could crack on with things, but as I'm at someone else's office and don't want to get involved in their ongoing projects it's turning into a very long day indeed.

Happy days.

I found this amusing, and thus if I wasn't on my iPhone, I'd 'green dot' it.

My blue bin is empty.

The bad news is that it isn't bin day.

The good news is that the wind has removed all trace of the contents.

This happened with a neighbours bin in our street and about 80% of it's fucking contents ended up in my garden!

I've just spent the last half hour chasing around empty fag packets, various food wrappers and two empty tins of Ambosia custard, whilst the lazy, fat f**k just stood and watched.

Methinks a joby through his letterbox would be quits

Edited by Unleash The Nade