Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Currently watching "Nothing but the Truth" on Challenge. It's brutal and funny as f**k. Not to mention trashy as well. It's like Jeremy Kyle in the form of a gameshow! :lol:

I'm having a McDonald's breakfast thanks to a late train this morning. Sitting not too far from me was a chap who has been reading out loud from a bible on and off since I came in.

Ten minutes ago he's got up and walked out, leaving his bible on the table and Primark carrier bags on the ground.

Very strange.

I'm having a McDonald's breakfast thanks to a late train this morning. Sitting not too far from me was a chap who has been reading out loud from a bible on and off since I came in.

Ten minutes ago he's got up and walked out, leaving his bible on the table and Primark carrier bags on the ground.

Very strange.

That's a fucking bomb, pal.

This is the kind of stupid question that will get song quotes spoken at you when you get a job.

And this is the sort of stupid reply that will have you marked out as a man with terrible analytical skills.

You probably think I'm talking about the TV and film forum. Not entirely surprising, seeing as it's you.

A friend of mine died at the weekend after having a (suspected) heart attack whilst playing fives. He was 21. I can't really believe or understand it TBH. I forget about it for a bit and then remember again and I think of something different, like how he was young, or one of the most fit people I knew, or one of the nicest guys. I can't seem to make sense of it all.

A friend of mine died at the weekend after having a (suspected) heart attack whilst playing fives. He was 21. I can't really believe or understand it TBH. I forget about it for a bit and then remember again and I think of something different, like how he was young, or one of the most fit people I knew, or one of the nicest guys. I can't seem to make sense of it all.

Sorry to hear about your loss

Thats tragic sad.gif .

21!!!!! F**king hell. Sorry man.

That's absolutely awful. :(

I'm 22, and the thought of a friend of mine dying in such a way is beyond my comprehension. It's just not something you think would ever happen at that age. It's a scary thought.

And this is the sort of stupid reply that will have you marked out as a man with terrible analytical skills.

You probably think I'm talking about the TV and film forum. Not entirely surprising, seeing as it's you.

He seemed impressed by the way you came in.

"Tell us a story

I know you're not boring"

Sympathies, man.

I've lost a good few folk that I grew up with. Feel free to give me a wee PM if you think I can help your frame of mind.

Cheers guys, Michael that's exactly my thinking, I just can't comprehend it, I saw him last week, makes me think about what can happen (I suppose all deaths do) but I guess it's all luck, he was heavily involved in sports and was really quite healthy. At first it made me think what's the point of exercise, but then I wondered if perhaps he would have passed away sooner than he did if he wasn't as fit.