Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It looks very much like I'll be getting a ticket to sit in the home end of Parkhead next year (a very very very PTTGOYN)

It is, however, for the Juventus game so I'll be seeing Marchisio, Pirlo, Buffon, Giovinco and co in the flesh! biggrin.gif

Today is going to be shit, I've to go to my Gran and grandad's house for the Christmas meal. They don't like me and haven;t done for years. I'm now of an age to tell them to GTF, however that would upset my mum and dad so I have 5 hours of hell ahead of me.

Wish me luck.

My girlfriend and family are currently at Church, while I'm sitting watching SSN and eating donuts. Last year I went to midnight mass but had so much vodka I started choking myself with the smell when in the church and left after 10 minutes, I don't think God will love me

Today is going to be shit, I've to go to my Gran and grandad's house for the Christmas meal. They don't like me and haven;t done for years. I'm now of an age to tell them to GTF, however that would upset my mum and dad so I have 5 hours of hell ahead of me.

Wish me luck.

Make yerself sick when you get there. Throw up over the turkey. If they are old they will probably think they've shat themselves. Again.

Wish me luck.

get pished and call the old dear a thundercunt over dinner.. haha

Make yerself sick when you get there. Throw up over the turkey. If they are old they will probably think they've shat themselves. Again.

get pished and call the old dear a thundercunt over dinner.. haha

Thanks guys but I decided to be a bit more mature about things. I claimed I was ill and i'm now sitting in my dressing gown munching my way through a number of selection boxes.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

My sister made me agree to play monopoly tomorrow. I also have to work in retail for four hours, can't be fucked with either.

I got the Aberdeen version of Monopoly for my Xmas a couple of years ago. Still not out the wrapper. sad.gif

I was reading the wikipedia page for jaguars and it has the following information

The jaguar has an exceptionally powerful bite, even relative to the other big cats. This allows it to pierce the shells of armoured reptiles and to employ an unusual killing method: it bites directly through the skull of prey between the ears to deliver a fatal bite to the brain.

:o