Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

http://www.accidentclaims.org/ .........the testimonial quote bottom right, pardon the pun............

I was getting bummed in a public toilet and slipped on a wet floor and split my head open... my boyfriend had to rush me to hospital. I just received a £2k cheque for 10 stiches in my head and a burst anus... thanks! Mr C Eyley

I was the same with Stuart Cosgrove walking up to the Brechin v Saints cup game a couple of years ago and John McGlynn in the Ashvale before a midweek playoff match. Rock and roll I am.

Pfft I had a chat with Richard Gordon on Princes Street on Saturday night at about 12. At least I hope it was him.

I wanted to compliment him on his lovely olive coloured coat that ran down right to his shoes but I was too scared. :(

I was skimming through some old stuff and found this prophetic little gem on the Jimmy Saville thread.

Funny how they all come forward after the man is dead and no longer around to defend himself. Jimmy was a national treasure, a bit eccentric perhaps but no abuser.

Pfft I had a chat with Richard Gordon on Princes Street on Saturday night at about 12. At least I hope it was him.

I was the same with Stuart Cosgrove walking up to the Brechin v Saints cup game a couple of years ago and John McGlynn in the Ashvale before a midweek playoff match. Rock and roll I am.

I'm still star struck after the one, the only, Jim Spence said hello to me only an hour ago.

I went weak the knees when I met Dougie Vipond outside Tynecastle a number of years ago. The Deacon Blue drummer!!

You should mention that you've moved to France a bit more.

I was pleased that my team, Heart of Midlothian, won 1-0 against your team, Dundee, last night. It's just a shame that I could not attend said match as I was in France at that point in time, having moved here recently. Oh well.

I was pleased that my team, Heart of Midlothian, won 1-0 against your team, Dundee, last night. It's just a shame that I could not attend said match as I was in France at that point in time, having moved here recently. Oh well.

Chasseur de gloire.

You should mention that you've moved to France a bit more.

Right, that post made me laugh out loud (or LOL as I'm going to start abbreviating it to and see if it catches on). Anyway, I went to 'like' this post on my new iphone app and a camp as a row of pink tents red love heart appeared with a +1 beside it.

Is this the same as a greeny or does this mean I'm showing my unrequited love for mhak? Who I believe has recently moved to France.