Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

No, a game a friend introduced to me after a few beers. It's just like regular golf except you don't use clubs, you just find some golf balls in the rough after everyone else has finished and throw the balls from tee to hole in as few shots as possible. Cheapy-cheapy-doss-doss.

That sounds absolutely fucking terrible IMO.

Concerned about the car. It's taking ages to get up hills, I've had the pedal to the metal so to speak, but it won't seem to go past 40mph. Going downhill however, no problems, speeds up as normal. I'm taking it to the garage on Monday, but if anyone's got an idea of what the issue could be, let me know before Monday to save me collapsing when I hear what it could cost me.

I was staying in a bed and breakfast for a few days and had asked for more towels. 10 mins later the owner came to the room door, knocked twice rapid fire and then opened the door half a second later. I was lying on the bed, on my back, naked, arms and legs outstretched into a starfish position making 'snow angel' type movements.

Edited by Fudge

I was staying in a bed and breakfast for a few days and had asked for more towels. 10 mins later the owner came to the room door, knocked twice rapid fire and then opened the door half a second later. I was lying on the bed, on my back, naked, arms and legs outstretched into a starfish position making 'snow angel' type movements.

:lol:

Why the f**k were you doing that?

I'd come in from a long walk and was boiling hot, so I took my clothes off and had a lie down. Genuinely no idea why I was making snow angel movements. Probably mental illness.

Were the sheets cool? I like finding cool spots in bed on a hot night.

Just made a right exhibition of myself in a sushi place. Threw my bubble tea all over the place then managed to launch a chopstick across the conveyor belt thing. Went to compose myself in the bogs. Came out, fly open, todger pretty much waving about. Was very stressful. Also; am wearing shorts.

Got train back. Drenched with sweat, lamina of it across every inch of my body. Horrific.

Concerned about the car. It's taking ages to get up hills, I've had the pedal to the metal so to speak, but it won't seem to go past 40mph. Going downhill however, no problems, speeds up as normal. I'm taking it to the garage on Monday, but if anyone's got an idea of what the issue could be, let me know before Monday to save me collapsing when I hear what it could cost me.

Check your spark plug leads are all connected properly and undamaged. Might not be firing on all cylinders.

Recently, a boy in the area hung himself. One of his pals recently uploaded this photo:

269352_567558703262841_965721755_n.jpg

I know it's pretty terrible, but I absolutely pished myself laughing. What an absolute fucking roaster.

Edited by dan_ict

A very foxy Asian girl just caught me smiling at her licking her ice cream & immediately blushed as she realised the sexual conitations of it......I really ought to grow up! ;)

Why are you posting on here instead of discussing her technique with her?