Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Worse is that the Make Our Own Movie thread no longer has the videos because the site they were all on removed them.

From the ashes however, seems that one was preserved which I stuck on YouTube. Not quite the same away from events at the time sadly (Massone and the Livi administration saga) but here you go anyway...

Edited by Hedgecutter

From the ashes however, seems that one was preserved which I stuck on YouTube. Not quite the same away from events at the time sadly (Massone and the Livi administration saga) but here you go anyway...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_f6KxR3y-o&sns=em

:lol: Hilarious!

The ice hockey team I support, Fife Flyers, celebrated their 75th anniversary tonight. A team of legends played the current team. It was an unbelievable night! post-40613-13806622126453_thumb.jpg

Terrible phone so might be a blurry picture.

The ice hockey team I support, Fife Flyers, celebrated their 75th anniversary tonight. A team of legends played the current team. It was an unbelievable night! 1380662249341.jpg

Terrible phone so might be a blurry picture.

Stop shoving a minority sport which nobody in this country cares about down our throats! On a football forum too FFS!!!

(Insert rolley eyed emoticon here)

I'm not going to be at Parkhead tonight because I'm working away from home so I'll be joining my fellow Irish men in cheering on the bhoys tonight

Hail Hail :D

^^^lives in Hamilton, works on the bins & never been to Parkhead type post.

I'm not going to be at Parkhead tonight because I'm working away from home so I'll be joining my fellow Irish men in cheering on the bhoys tonight

Hail Hail :D

^^^lives in Hamilton, works on the bins & never been to Parkhead type post.