Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There seems to have been a fairly strong smell of char sui egg foo yung over Dundee this morning. Just went out again and its still there.

Maybe its just me (and by that I dont mean I stink of egg foo yung).

It's definitely just you

Applied for a new job this morning.

Praying it get it.

I had an interview this morning and left with the same feeling I went in with: "why did they even bother inviting me when it's a super senior role?!". Reminded me of Spud with the panel in Trainspotting* but with the chair a tad closer.

Already got a verbal offer for another job to be signed next week mind. Playing it safe and takes the pressure off a bit.

*failed to shoe-horn in "ma pleasure in other people's leisure" or "if things get a bit dodgy I just cannae be bothered". I squandered a great opportunity for the latter actually.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I assume you still whacked the speed though?

Coke actually. Of the carbonated type.

Seriously, thank fcuk I was doing the weird thing of wearing a raincoat over my interview suit as the fountain thing in the bar beforehand sprayed all over the place (including me) when the barmaid tried to use it for the first time today. "apologies for turning up soaked in soda water" otherwise.

Edited by Hedgecutter

^^^ scrounging in Gibshill

Port Glasgow actually.

Fwiw I don't even know anything about Greenock, except it makes Paisley look like Abu Dhabi. On the down side I need to go back next week. After a trip through to Oban. :(

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Hamesucken

I originally thought this was about fellatio, I'm glad it wasn't.

I'm just in after deciding to walk home gassed as it was quite a nice evening. Half-way home it was pishing it down and I was thoroughly regretting not getting a cab. Just before my damp trudge ended a taxi drove past me, stopped turned round drove past me again, stopped then reversed back until he was level with me, no more than 20 paces from my door. He puts the window down and as I'm standing there soaked to the skin he shouts "Well, did you fucking order a taxi or not?" Well obviously not, c**t.

Well in Jimmy, good stuff.