Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Let me get this straight...YJS got Mjolnir'd for underage nookie with a foreign burd, and has been re-incarnating as various guys in order to win back the heart of his beloved P&B?

Blimey, I'm well behind. We need a thread just for keeping track of bannings - better than any of the soaps.

#freel4l

Too late.

Have you seen Cathy Burke in Gimme Gimme Gimme?

I have now :wub:

You're a lucky man, Mozza. Except on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when it's Knightswood Bear's turn to be lucky, as I understand.

Tennis star Simona Halep had her former DD/E sized chebs reduced.

I hope she never wins a major.

That's some dedication to your work. Must have been difficult to play with those puppies strapped to your chest.

Hard to imagine Bjorn Borg having a cock reduction to help him play tennis better, for example. Or John McEnroe having the dick removed from his forehead.

She got them reduced a couple of years back. Seemed to have done the trick. It made me think, are there any other female tennis players with fake tits? Could be quite an investigation and debate.

Referring to me, most likely. Though I'd like to know what he is insinuating; maybe he could make that clearer.

He was referring to Lichtie4life as he said he'd shag Rebecca Black, despite the fact she was 13.

The reason you may have assumed he was talking about you (apart from the same name/username) is because you have previously admitted to having sex with a child.

Hope that clears things up.

Been watching a lot of Fred Dibnah videos again of late. Scaling 300ft chimneys with absolutely no safety precautions. Gives me the fear just watching. The man was a fantastic presenter and a real working man's hero.

*Narrowly avoids being mashed into paste by a 400 tonne falling chimney*

Did y' like that?

*Fucks off for a warm pint of heavy*

Absolute top man.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Been watching a lot of Fred Dibnah videos again of late. Scaling 300ft chimneys with absolutely no safety precautions. Gives me the fear just watching. The man was a fantastic presenter and a real working man's hero.

Well he does have a bit of wood tied with rope to the ladder for a chair,can't get much safer than that

Well he does have a bit of wood tied with rope to the ladder for a chair,can't get much safer than that

I've went with a couple of lassies that have involved me deploying a similar "plank of wood strapped to my arse" safety technique.

That was more to stop me falling in, rather than falling off, though.

No high vis vest or hard hat for 50 years and he died in his bed.

I fucking wish the regs were still as lax, I've been up to my nuts in CDM regs, method statements, CITB, risk assessments, CSCS, HSE and other assorted gubbins for the past three days.