Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The missus doesn't hang about: got news that she'd passed her Oz assessment yesterday and the cat's been sold today.

Have a good life Coco :(

While I can understand it in this case because it's a cat, I don't know how anyone could just sell their pet to someone else.

Guest The Phoenix

Nice one, it will likely be the route I'm going down although the work sounds pretty boring with all the method statements etc

Strange, I had you down as a trainee manager at Foot Locker.

She got them reduced a couple of years back. Seemed to have done the trick. It made me think, are there any other female tennis players with fake tits? Could be quite an investigation and debate.

Clearly a subject that requires further examination. I suggest we sponsor a promising young tennis starlet to infiltrate the changing rooms of the WTA and report back her findings. For science!

Nice one, it will likely be the route I'm going down although the work sounds pretty boring with all the method statements etc

It is. You spend years training as an Engineer then progress to become a Project Manager where you deal less and less with engineering and more and more with administration, process & procedures!

Part of me dies every day :(

*threatening to staple gun labourers scrotums to the floor amounts to a highlight of my working day!

Guest The Phoenix

I thought he was a Politician what with all that mass debating.....

Apparently he's an offender.

Not sure what crime he committed.

The reason you may have assumed he was talking about you (apart from the same name/username) is because you have previously admitted to having sex with a child.

Some folk were playing Six Degrees of Separation a few days ago, and I had absolutely hee-haw to report. Good to know that I'll be able to link to Eilidh next time it comes up.