Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Why the f**k did I get myself a trainee job instead of going :( :( :( :( :(

Because you wanted a guaranteed job at the end of it, rather being in the same place with a pile of debt 4 years on?

You guys. :P

Quick update in case anyone is interested: no broken bones thankfully, just a few bumps and bruises. In hindsight, calling for an ambulance was unnecessary but as I always say for these kinds of situations - better safe than sorry.

I live to fight another day.

So you wasted NHS resources on a completely pointless ambulance call?

Arsehole.

Just watching the birds feeding in the garden, seemingly, vomited up cat food is a great delicacy. :green

Jesus, man, are things that bad? There's bound to be a food bank in Dundee, surely.

Was waiting at Singburi bus station today picking a few folk up that were coming back from Bangkok, when I noticed the woman that sells the tickets crouch down behind her desk, and at the angle where I was sitting I noticed she was milking her tit into tumbler. I must admit I had to have third or fourth look

She then stood up with a half full glass and drunk it in one go.

To say the least I was shocked.

and no she was not a wid, very far from it.

I help pay for those resources so might as well make the most of them. Besides, it was the NHS 24 woman that recommended the ambulance.

Hurting this afternoon but glad I got everything checked out.

Just back from the shops - these ambulance buses are cracking! :thumsup2

The other passenger was a moaning faced c**t, but you can't have everything, can you.

:lol: I would be dead from starvation before I could eat a sachet of Whiskas 'poultry' in jelly.

I hate those fucking sachets. I never fail to get at least a sliver of the stinking gel on my fingers anytime I open them. Absolutely honking.

Was waiting at Singburi bus station today picking a few folk up that were coming back from Bangkok, when I noticed the woman that sells the tickets crouch down behind her desk, and at the angle where I was sitting I noticed she was milking her tit into tumbler. I must admit I had to have third or fourth look

She then stood up with a half full glass and drunk it in one go.

To say the least I was shocked.

and no she was not a wid, very far from it.

Not the easiest w**k I've ever had, but got there in the end.

Get it posted on Literotica and I can see you building a following.

Just back from the shops - these ambulance buses are cracking! :thumsup2

The other passenger was a moaning faced c**t, but you can't have everything, can you.

This is NOT something to joke about. I feared that I was seriously hurt and with no friends/family available to ferry me to A&E what else was I supposed to do?

Please inform me for future reference.

I hate those fucking sachets. I never fail to get at least a sliver of the stinking gel on my fingers anytime I open them. Absolutely honking.

True, but still better than draining tins of tuna in sunflower oil. The shite gets on your hands every time, and not even swarfega gets rid of that greasy feeling :yucky

This is NOT something to joke about. I feared that I was seriously hurt and with no friends/family available to ferry me to A&E what else was I supposed to do?

Call the polis to come over so's you can make a complaint about cyberbullying.

Kill yourself?