Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Still, utterly pish that you're going to have to spend anything on the car due to some unfortunate accident or scummy behaviour.

Such is life

I believe Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare is the best game ever made. Prove me wrong.

I've never really 'got' COD. But I'm not a major multiplayer gamer, which is what COD is renowned for. I think their main story's are pretty pish and prefer Battlefield on that front.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was a game I really enjoyed though.

Waw was good for Zombies. But having a sniper battle on Crossfire in the original MW was just the best. Headquarters on Shipment as well.

I believe Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare is the best game ever made. Prove me wrong.

You talk a lot of pish on P&B. Ergo, your claim above is likely to be a load of pish. QED.

Personally, I'm thinking you're probably more of a Bejewelled kind of guy. Probably not even a guy, TBH. Am I close?

You talk a lot of pish on P&B. Ergo, your claim above is likely to be a load of pish. QED.

Personally, I'm thinking you're probably more of a Bejewelled kind of guy. Probably not even a guy, TBH. Am I close?

How very dare you question a fellow Dee like this.

How very fucking dare you. :angry: !

Put the vodka down, fatty.

Put the vodka down, fatty.

Thanks for reminding me to disable the webcam when it's not in use.

Should I put a shirt on too, or did you like watching me jiggle? :wub:

Always wondered who played the Call of Duty games, so this has certainly been informative.

I played them years ago. Although in fairness if they made Modern Warfare playable again with a few extra maps I'd pay top dollar for it.