Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The folk living in their car near me are still there this morning.......I gave the old guy a bacon roll & a cup of coffee on the passing which he reluctantly accepted.

Really don't know the story behind this.....he's probably in his 70's with a younger guy in the back and the car is a "14" plate......sad really. Was hoping the homeless charity I called earlier in the week would have helped them out by now.

Edited by sjc

The folk living in their car near me are still there this morning.......I gave the old guy a bacon roll & a cup of coffee on the passing which he reluctantly accepted.

Really don't know the story behind this.....he's probably in his 70's with a younger guy in the back and the car is a "14" plate......sad really. Was hoping the homeless charity I called earlier in the week would have helped them out by now.

That's pretty sad :(

Do a lot of people live in transportation rather than houses down you're way? ;)

I found out last night that a shot comprising of Sourz, Tequila, Jaeger and one other spirit that I don't remember. Is indeed one of the most vile things I've ever drank and I'll include Icelands sour, flavoured milk in that.

Not to self never let your mate gets shots in and when asked what he wants, replies "make something up". Rancid!

Other than that good night was had sampling another mates home brew stuff and I've got to say it was rather good.

You really don't know how dogging works, do you ?

Living in a car>living in a bin.

Unfortunately when it's a vulnerable family involved it makes it even more tragic.

I think they're keeping watch on someone. Probably you. No wonder the old boy was embarrassed when you brought him a coffee.