Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just out of hospital after collapsing at school earlier this week. First thought was another minor stroke (TIA). Nothing on the CT/MRI scans they did (several times) so the started looking at my heart.

Apparently I have early signs of congestive heart disease so will be on medication for life.

Thank f**k they found out now before it became really serious or life threatening.

I've just realised that the infamous Hibs fan with the season ticket went out with an ex of mine not long after she dumped me. Wonder if he done that pose when she sacked him.

My mrs thinks he's a boy from work, initials SR, if so apparently a complete fanny ( not that the picture suggests otherwise)

My wife and I took part in the "stand up to cancer" march in Edinburgh last night. It was brilliant, but a wee bit emotional for some people as well. Here's me with with a well earned pint.post-7178-14130979131629_thumb.jpg

My wife and I took part in the "stand up to cancer" march in Edinburgh last night. It was brilliant, but a wee bit emotional for some people as well. Here's me with with a well earned pint.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1413097912.494131.jpg

Pub looks pretty quiet.

Did you get that pint right at last orders?