Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Im just worried she is letting her self go although she is still as thin as ever, i can't imagine her ever putting on much weight

Well just say that in the first place.

Your opening gambit cam across as attention seeking at best and creepy and perverted at worst.

Bear in mind that tolerance on P&B is in short supply at the best of times without shooting yourself in the foot.

Your opening gambit cam across as attention seeking at best and creepy and perverted at worst.

Bear in mind that tolerance on P&B is in short supply at the best of times without shooting yourself in the foot.

:shutup Going out for a walk

Rejected by his sister^^^

Guest The Phoenix

No smileys for me i fucking hate walking, might take a tumble on my way out of bed and see if i can tear a ligament

The walk's optional, the key is stepping back from the keyboard and thinking about how you put things across.

Guest The Phoenix

I haven't posted on this in days and this is how you react!

Reacting would be calling you a pervert.

What I've done is to respond and offer constructive criticism and advice.

Take it or leave it. All the same to me.

After seeing my sister for the first time in 4 months i can safely say i am less attracted to her as i was before, her skin which was usually so well toned now looks rugged and pale and her makes her look like Lionel Messi in about 2007.

I hate to see a brother and sister fall out over something so superficial. You should try the pantie test you did on your sister in law. I'm sure it would bring you back together.

I hate to see a brother and sister fall out over something so superficial. You should try the pantie test you did on your sister in law. I'm sure it would bring you back together.

I wouldn't want to risk getting caught

Moving on, I'm thinking of getting a wee 1 litre toyota aygo or something similar just for a run around in the city. Trying to find an offer for PCP or leasing as i don't particularly fancy paying something off for 60 months for a car that will be worthless in about 2 years only wanting to pay under 100 per month but not actually own the thing has anyone done anything similar? all the offers i see are 60 month deals

After seeing my sister for the first time in 4 months i can safely say i am less attracted to her as i was before, her skin which was usually so well toned now looks rugged and pale and her makes her look like Lionel Messi in about 2007.

Has she been in Cornton?

She's maybe found doing the scissors a bit gruelling.

48569325_omg_reaction_gif_thumb.gif