Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

And then you won't live up to your username and that will be false advertising. Hope you enjoy court cunto.

Platinum ubermench can change their usernames 8)

Anyway, I've managed to get away with the 'tabby' part so far, although it's probably because most folk think it's a reference to some deviant sexual practice and don't want it confirmed.

I bet your name isn't even Dave.

You're a bounder and a cad sir, and a disgrace. A disgrace

Rumbled. Actually a lassie called Tabby.

You'd have thought people would've twigged by now, considering I've mentioned my impressive rack a few times.

Ukrainian and Russian lads back in China

Daft how scary that is when you'd probably die falling from just 40 feet. A fall from 100 feet will kill you just as certainly as one from 2000 feet.

Daft how scary that is when you'd probably die falling from just 40 feet. A fall from 100 feet will kill you just as certainly as one from 2000 feet.

Aye but if you fell from 40 feet you'd crumple in a heap.

Fall from 2000 and you'd explode on impact. It's the thought that gives me the fear.

Aye it'd be a case of getting hoses out to wash you down the drain as opposed to picking up limbs and parts.

Tbf would you rather that or your body be consumed by bugs?

I hope those Russian fellas fall off the next tower they free climb and everyone at their funeral everyone will know just how fucking pointless their death was.

You hope they die?

Really