Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Do you get the Aussie commentary? Berisha hasn't had a touch all night, then pops up to score the (probable) winner.

Yeah, they've been pretty damning of him (rightfully, he's been woeful). Like I said, I've enjoyed this though, I assume the atmosphere is purely because it is a 'derby'? .. Anyway, my mates trying to talk me into going on the binge he brought me in what can only be described as a charcoal looking cinnamon swirl. It was burnt to fùck, but it was excellent. I now have to go on the binge.

Went to McDonalds, drive through queued out the car park, so park, go inside and get my order before about half of the drive in queue. Utter madness, just outright refusal to engage their brains.

Took the kids to Loch Lomond this morning, weather was great and we got to feed some ducks and an angry swan.

Great times, makes me sad that they're soon going to realise that I'm a w****r and not some sort of superhero.

Went to McDonalds, drive through queued out the car park, so park, go inside and get my order before about half of the drive in queue. Utter madness, just outright refusal to engage their brains.

I walked through the drive-thru in Dumbarton for a coffee last week as it was 10 mins before the store opened.

Living life on the edge.

A quote about Strictly Come Dancing.

Sergeant Wilson heart attack alert.

If you are the said NCO, do not read any further.

Carol Kirkwood: "It's good for your weight, not that Katie needs to worry about that! But I must say I've lost a dress size doing this and I lost it quite quickly. I haven't lost a lot of weight as such, but things are tightening up.

Took the kids to Loch Lomond this morning, weather was great and we got to feed some ducks and an angry swan.

Great times, makes me sad that they're soon going to realise that I'm a w****r and not some sort of superhero.

Birds aren't the smartest; you keep producing the bread, and they'll likely continue to think you're magic.

The female lead in this afternoon's instalment of Columbo is absolutely amazing. Jennifer Sky. Ooft.

Looked up a picture from the episode, and I think they must have put her in to distract from the fact that Columbo looked older than Methuselah :wacko: