Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Family whatsapp group set up by my drunk parents on holiday. So cringeworthy. :lol:

My sister set one up for our extended family. Someone posts a dull picture and 5 or 6 people reply with "great" or "super pic". I think I must have been adopted.

There's a lassie on Pointless that has a head start on Movember.

Ooft! Just saw that (Sky plus), better growth than me! :lol:

**Disclaimer: You won't get the time back it'll take you to read this**

Onyway. A guy collapsed in Tesco car park yesterday. It was a disabled guy trying to get his wheelchair out the boot of his car. He fell and smacked his head on the concrete. Thankfully I never witnessed this part as I don't imagine it would be a pleasant thing to see. It was a young lassie that saw it and her mother was first on the scene. I went over to make sure he was conscious and didn't require CPR. He was, but wasn't lying still so I stuck around to help the woman keep him calm until the ambulance arrived. In time another woman came to help and staff from the shop brought out some blankets. At this point I put his wheelchair in his boot and tried to find his phone to let his family know of his situation. Once I found it and we eventually managed to get his code his wallpaper was a picture of him wearing the exact same top I had on; a Middlesbrough top from 4 seasons ago :lol: I was pretty shocked. I've never seen another Middlesbrough top in the town let alone the top I was wearing! I was standing there with a smile on my face like a fanny while paramedics are trying to get a guy into the back of an ambulance :lol:

Thought I'd share my pointless story with y'all. You were warned not to read it in my defence B)

FWIW, I phoned the guy's dad. He couldn't understand me so put his sister on. When I explained the situation their response (I could hear him in the background) was "So what do you want us to do?" I was pretty gobsmacked. After finding some words I said well I thought his family should be informed and that he'll be in the hospital. Pretty sad really :(

^^^ Cool story Bro :ph34r:

Onyway. A guy collapsed in Tesco car park yesterday. It was a disabled guy trying to get his wheelchair out the boot of his car. He fell and smacked his head on the concrete. Thankfully I never witnessed this part as I don't imagine it would be a pleasant thing to see. It was a young lassie that saw it and her mother was first on the scene. I went over to make sure he was conscious and didn't require CPR. He was, but wasn't lying still so I stuck around to help the woman keep him calm until the ambulance arrived. In time another woman came to help and staff from the shop brought out some blankets. At this point I put his wheelchair in his boot and tried to find his phone to let his family know of his situation. Once I found it and we eventually managed to get his code his wallpaper was a picture of him wearing the exact same top I had on; a Middlesbrough top from 4 seasons ago :lol: I was pretty shocked. I've never seen another Middlesbrough top in the town let alone the top I was wearing! I was standing there with a smile on my face like a fanny while paramedics are trying to get a guy into the back of an ambulance :lol:

Thought I'd share my pointless story with y'all. You were warned not to read it in my defence B)

FWIW, I phoned the guy's dad. He couldn't understand me so put his sister on. When I explained the situation their response (I could hear him in the background) was "So what do you want us to do?" I was pretty gobsmacked. After finding some words I said well I thought his family should be informed and that he'll be in the hospital. Pretty sad really :(

You were wearing a Middlesbrough top to go shopping? Beast imho.

Wait till you work on the trains and they make you shift body parts of the suicides,

Wait till you work on the trains and they make you shift body parts of the suicides,

I'd hope they'd wait until he's proven himself first, like dropping a boiling hot coffee over a pensioner and not flinching.

I'm itchy. Seriously itchy. All over my back but at it's worst in my armpits and inner elbow. Fucks going on? I've changed deoderant recently but that'll only explain the armpit itch.

Stock P&B diagnosis - bad AIDS

Thought for you, this would be better than letting them travel all the way to wooded areas in Poland.

I have only ever over carried stops on a bus / train three times in my life. Three of these have been in the past month. :(

^^^^ Stalking some girl on the train thread for this pishe

I'm itchy. Seriously itchy. All over my back but at it's worst in my armpits and inner elbow. Fucks going on? I've changed deoderant recently but that'll only explain the armpit itch.

New washing powder?

Maybe also with the weather, dermatitis can start at any age & usually comes/hits during cold spells.

Ok just checked, you're from Dundee. Probably need a wash :P