Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There's trolling and then there's that.

It would be good to see the father tracking them down one by one and dishing out his own form of justice. Won't happen though but sounds like grounds for a good film.

I remember a show where Richard Bacon doorstepped a few folk that were trolling him and they were unsurprisingly geeky little cowardly fucks that couldn't get away from him fast enough.

Thats exactly it, what sort of person would come out with something like that and go and attack the families who have suffered a tragedy like that? People can be dicks online but this i can't understand.

Left for work at the usual time this morning forgetting I was starting at 10:30 and not 10:00, so I decided to go to MacDonalds for breakfast. While I am waiting for my food, a guy walks up to the till next to me and asks for a "sausage and egg mcmuffin, without the egg". So erm, that's just a sausage mcmuffin then?!

Left for work at the usual time this morning forgetting I was starting at 10:30 and not 10:00, so I decided to go to MacDonalds for breakfast. While I am waiting for my food, a guy walks up to the till next to me and asks for a "sausage and egg mcmuffin, without the egg". So erm, that's just a sausage mcmuffin then?!

You do realize that is sexual slang, the sausage & egg mcmuffin equates to someone who likes both sides of their bun buttered. Whereas the "guy" you met was merely seeking the sausage only variety. Had you followed him to the sauce dispensary you would have observed he only took from the brown tap.

Have you never imbibed yourself on the wiki page "The secret world of McDonalds"? I reckon you'll be loving it.

Grimbo

I find that cleaning the toilet is one of the most enjoyable and satisfying jobs around the house

You fancy coming over for your Christmas dinner, Throbs?

Might have one or two wee jobs for you while you're here; nothing major.

228cb2ae4649304e25f905e8094ec964.jpg

Merry Christmas from the Simpsons!

That's superb, thanks for that. I loved the Thing/Frozen crossover :P