Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've a lassie on my FB who is in a relationship, just had a kid not too long ago. She's clearly trying to PM a guy called Dean who, by the looks of it is also in a relationship. The gist of the STATUS UPDATE ( :lol: ) is :

"Dean, it's Christmas, merry Christmas. I know you love me and I love you too. We will be together one day but just be happy for now."

She's very well known around these parts and this has the potential to be a fucking excellent sober Saturday night.

The back story is that the producers approached Steve Van Zandt with an offer of a part in the series because they liked his performance while inducting The Rascals into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He accepted but only on the condition that he wouldn't be taking the place of a real actor. They wrote the character to accommodate this.

I particularly enjoyed the series of cameos at the end of series three of Lillyhammer, which tied a lot of little Steve's projects together.

I've a lassie on my FB who is in a relationship, just had a kid not too long ago. She's clearly trying to PM a guy called Dean who, by the looks of it is also in a relationship. The gist of the STATUS UPDATE ( :lol: ) is :

"Dean, it's Christmas, merry Christmas. I know you love me and I love you too. We will be together one day but just be happy for now."

She's very well known around these parts and this has the potential to be a fucking excellent sober Saturday night.

I'm intrigued as to how this was followed up by all involved

I just discovered my friend shagged another Friends girlfriend last month.

I'm unsure what to do with this knowledge.

< Instantly gets the fear

Late to the party, Miley. Late to the party.

That said & it's only a matter of opinion but Milesy's quip was a tad guffawingly better than the original. But I reckon you would probably win in a plaguerism suit?

Grimbo

Eta I'm no a lawyer nor a tailor.

Could she not have just moved into the spare room? Get her some E45 today.

E45 is some fucking good shit.

I shaved my pubes a few months ago. At first this seemed like a good move. My johnson looked huge and my stones felt silky smooth. But when the hair started growing back it was itchy as f**k. This went on for weeks. I got some E45 and the itch went away after a few days.