Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I didn't w**k myself or w**k any dogs off we have been through this.

You got the dog to pull the heid off yours then? Interesting party trick and a particularly well trained dog if I may say so.

There was no wanking at all, not until I went to bed anyway. I feel ok now and don't care that my family think I'm a disgrace.

Yes because by constantly going on about it. You clearly show you don't care. Guess what nobody else does now stop being fucking boring and sort your life out privately.

All he needs now is a friend who wants to go to the football with him.

:lol:

You're utterly obsessed. You do realise that there's a reason none of my friend go to the football don't you?

I had no idea Syl from the sopranos was in bruce springsteens band until a couple of weeks ago.

The back story is that the producers approached Steve Van Zandt with an offer of a part in the series because they liked his performance while inducting The Rascals into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He accepted but only on the condition that he wouldn't be taking the place of a real actor. They wrote the character to accommodate this.