Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I made a disgrace of myself and my mother , gf and my dog aren't speaking to me today. Do people on here still like me or am I just a hate figure?

Good lad now you can tell them all that you are busy on the 2nd of Jan & that you will be in the company of those that understand & forgive you.

Grimbo

Just general dribbling ramblings - my gf says she doesn't want to go out with an 18 year old anymore. Im nearly 30. My mother just isn't speaking to me and my dog hates me, awful times for me just now.

General dribbling ramblings? Well done on not bothering to change your habits just because you were spending time with your family. Never mind your mother and girlfriend, get the dog back on-side with a couple of doggy-snax, dogs can be very fickle and easily bought off.

Just general dribbling ramblings - my gf says she doesn't want to go out with an 18 year old anymore. Im nearly 30. My mother just isn't speaking to me and my dog hates me, awful times for me just now.

Must be serious if she's ditching her toy boy.

I don't think there are any bigger diddies on here than I - still think its a bit harsh getting such criticism for being drunk on Christmas day FFS. Was asleep for 8 o clock.

You're in the right here throbber. Don't back down. If you want to get pished, talk unadulterated shite, then pass out. That is your right. You're better without them.

I don't think there are any bigger diddies on here than I - still think its a bit harsh getting such criticism for being drunk on Christmas day FFS. Was asleep for 8 o clock.

People who hold drunken antics against you when you are sober are arseholes.