Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Captain of his country and a great career for a Scottish player, can't think of too many that have had better in recent times...?

TBF whats Brown achieved thats "great" for a Scottish player? He's helped win a couple of titles for one of the dominant Old Firm sides in an era when the other ceased to exist, and made a knockout stage in the CL once or twice. Hardly anything particularly special when you consider Lukas Zaluska probably has virtually the same achievements

TBF whats Brown achieved thats "great" for a Scottish player? He's helped win a couple of titles for one of the dominant Old Firm sides in an era when the other ceased to exist, and made a knockout stage in the CL once or twice. Hardly anything particularly special when you consider Lukas Zaluska probably has virtually the same achievements

How many players have done better in recent years though that are Scottish...? I sit and listen to lower league players tell their stories and speak about all the behind the scenes stuff on The Pele Podcast and love it. Would love to read what Broonie has to say about his career, one of my favourite Scotland players, up there with Faddy/Miller and Fletch for me.

How many players have done better in recent years though that are Scottish...? I sit and listen to lower league players tell their stories and speak about all the behind the scenes stuff on The Pele Podcast and love it. Would love to read what Broonie has to say about his career, one of my favourite Scotland players, up there with Faddy/Miller and Fletch for me.

Its a hard one to judge, as you're comparing players in different leagues, and nobodies ever going to fully agree. I refuse to accept Brown should be called a Scottish great simply because we're comparing him against the current dearth of talent, his careers been fairly average, and he should've moved to a bigger club when he had the chance.

Its a hard one to judge, as you're comparing players in different leagues, and nobodies ever going to fully agree. I refuse to accept Brown should be called a Scottish great simply because we're comparing him against the current dearth of talent, his careers been fairly average, and he should've moved to a bigger club when he had the chance.

Get where you are coming from, Scottish great is way to far, then again non of anyone's favourite players from the time I've watched Scotland could be classed as that, Faddy aside maybe because of how different he was to everybody else and because of his swagger. Still, captain of Scotland and played in the Scottish game his whole career, personally think his story would be a good read.

On an unrelated note I got a PS4 today, after a whole day of Christmas celebrations I finally got home, pumped out the 45 minute update and went to sign into PSN, and realised I have no idea what my password is. Sent a password reset request and found out it can take up to 3 hours to reach your inbox.

I hate Christmas.

On an unrelated note I got a PS4 today, after a whole day of Christmas celebrations I finally got home, pumped out the 45 minute update and went to sign into PSN, and realised I have no idea what my password is. Sent a password reset request and found out it can take up to 3 hours to reach your inbox.

I hate Christmas.

Just start a new account. f**k dat shit.

Just start a new account. f**k dat shit.

Bleh, its too late now and Im tired. Tomorrows swallowed by family activities too, so it'll likely be Sunday before I get a proper swing at it.

:lol:

Albeit others have goaded you into going on the Broony defensive - You bite every time I slate Brown ya numpty! You were right with your first response about it being a piss take :P

Nah it always turns all Celticy when I stick up for him Milesy but he's genuinely been one of my favourite players for Scotland, ever since he came on against the States in a friendly as a 20 year old with a mad haircut I've liked him. Couldn't care less about his club football, probably should've gave it a go elsewhere but I'm sure he'll be happy with the career he's had. Hope to see more of him but think he will struggle to get back to the level he has been internationally.

Anyway it's Boxing Day, big squad of boys heading to the pub for opening before Gayfield tomorrow. Buzzing. ;)

Really? I don't think he'd have any bother getting back to the level he's been at internationally.

I'm probably at that level myself right now, sat on the couch watching Eastenders drinking beer.

Eastenders? Really? Poor.

South Park for me, stone cold sober eating all my Malteser celebrations.

#LivingTheDream