Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've heard on the grapevine that they intend to make an Inbetweeners 2 based in Australia. Don't tell anyone though.

f**k. Off. That sounds shit, certainly worse than the 1st one and slightly shitter than the 3rd one where they go to Vegas for Simon's stag do.

Shockingly, I saw him sitting on the train and thought I recognised his face but for some reason couldn't get priest or vicar out my head. So I thought he was in Father Ted. But I knew he was Scottish. It wasn't until I IMDB'd him I remembered he was a pastor in Dorothy :lol: Fud.

I said that to him when I spoke to him and he was laughing. He was also extremely surprised I had saw the film. I thought it was a pretty mainstream title? When I mentioned the film he actually went on to compliment how good the young girl was in that film. Very down to earth fella :)

How did you search him on IMDB if you didn't know who he was? Did you search "everyone who has or has not been in Father Ted" or was he wearing a name badge?

"people who liked this also liked...

Nymphomaniac

Nymphomaniac II"

I like where this is going.

Film 4 running a series of high class grot. Duke of Burgandy tonight. Other than a bit of watersports early doors it's all suggested, rather than explicit stuff. 

Actually I did see the Duke of Burgandy advertised. Looks like a late night tonight then.

I don't have the heart not to tell you it's all long scenes of lectures about butterflies and moths. Zero nudity. It's an all-female cast but there's zero flesh on show. 

How did you search him on IMDB if you didn't know who he was? Did you search "everyone who has or has not been in Father Ted" or was he wearing a name badge?

Because once I realised that he wasn't Bishop Brennan I tried to think what else he was in. And I could picture him shouting in a film in full rage (Billy Elliot) so I IMDB'd his name and scrolled until I found another film I'd seen him in and in Dorothy his character was a pastor :)

I suppose I wasn't really clear. I recognised him straight away, it was more that I didn't remember where from. Every time I see him on TV I do the same thing :lol:

post-12169-14618479619665_thumb.jpg

They do look kind of similar :ph34r:

Edited by 19QOS19

Because once I realised that he wasn't Bishop Brennan I tried to think what else he was in. And I could picture him shouting in a film in full rage (Billy Elliot) so I IMDB'd his name and scrolled until I found another film I'd seen him in and in Dorothy his character was a pastor :)

I suppose I wasn't really clear. I recognised him straight away, it was more that I didn't remember where from. Every time I see him on TV I do the same thing :lol:

It would have been a better story if you'd booted his arse as he got off.