Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guy starts road rage fight, gets knocked on arse, slinks back to van.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/01/extreme-road-rage-punch-up-filmed-on-dashcam/

I have an inherent dislike, bordering on hatred, of arseholes who film things like this that they're not part of and put them on social media.

They're the modern day equivalent of the cowardly wee c**t who stands on the edge of a fight urging others to get involved but would pish their breeks if anyone turned on them.

f**k knows why. Every night shift c**t I know seems to spend half the night sleeping.

For fear of my own life I must call your claims utter shite...

Guy starts road rage fight, gets knocked on arse, slinks back to van.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/01/extreme-road-rage-punch-up-filmed-on-dashcam/

Disappointing, justice would have been the guy in the tangerine, battering f**k out of that vw c**t.

Strange day at work.

Discovered a f**k up I made cost us the guts of £4k.

Discovered a f**k up in the system that has led to us paying 15% too much to some of our clients which has been getting written off as down to price fluctuations for several years and has easily cost us far more than the £4k I definitely cost us with my f**k up.

I'm taking that as a win.

There's a guy on the bus who is the spitting image of everyones favourite IRA supporting creepy plumber.

I'd have thought Magee would have taken the van for a job in Kirknewton tbh........

Strange day at work.

Discovered a f**k up I made cost us the guts of £4k.

Discovered a f**k up in the system that has led to us paying 15% too much to some of our clients which has been getting written off as down to price fluctuations for several years and has easily cost us far more than the £4k I definitely cost us with my f**k up.

I'm taking that as a win.

Have you filled in a Non Conformance Report?