Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Might be 2-0 now.

So the Department of Fisheries going out and killing a random shark as revenge after the first attack didn't stop it happening again? Who'd a thunk it?

Eta: Oh, and obviously the score is 2-1 now unless the Fisheries push for an equaliser this week.

Edited by Dee Man

I watched an under-18s game today where the home team had 3 females in their team and 2 of them were sensational - bossing the midfield and easily the best players in their side. I had no idea mixed teams were even a thing.

As sorry as I am to hear of the death of Mohammad Ali, I can't help but feel the media has, once again,  gone a bit OTT following the death of a "celebrity". I am old enough to remember him starting out as a boxer and he grabbed the attention of the public with not only his boxing skill but his public image and theatrical style, I'm just not sure that his sad demise merits the amount of air time and column inches it is getting.  

He's a night shift worker, they're permanently raging, in my experience.

Continental shifts at our place mate.

Anyway I'm currently sat on my second break at work and listening to some classics and it's made me decide to go for a nice cold pint after work as I've been grafting hard and sweating my balls off all weekend.

Continental shifts at our place mate. Anyway I'm currently sat on my second break at work and listening to some classics and it's made me decide to go for a nice cold pint after work as I've been grafting hard and sweating my balls off all weekend.

#TitsUpBigBaz!
Pish music thread for this pish.

As sorry as I am to hear of the death of Mohammad Ali, I can't help but feel the media has, once again, gone a bit OTT following the death of a "celebrity". I am old enough to remember him starting out as a boxer and he grabbed the attention of the public with not only his boxing skill but his public image and theatrical style, I'm just not sure that his sad demise merits the amount of air time and column inches it is getting.

If you define Ali as simply a boxer you're kind of missing the point here.