Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

As the title,

we really shouldnt be allowed out of Airdrie,

Just random pish most people wont find funny, but heres a shameless plug of our videos incase anyone may like them

- A look into glasgows historic past of glasgow - part 1

- A look into glasgows historic past - part 2

- A look into glasgows historic past - part 3

- A look into glasgows historic past - part 4

- Outtakes and cut scenes

Fully expect a flurry of red dots!

Cheers

Edited by jordano

Apologies if posted elsewhere but :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard this on the radio earlier, and apparently he was doing it to make a point, because the organisers of the Heineken Cup had given similarly vague answers to questions he had raised about some refereeing issue.

Met a guy from Portmahomack in a pub on Saturday night who told me that he's a Caley Thistle fan, but when Caley are in Division 1 he's a Ross County fan and although he's supporting only Caley Thistle this season as they're in the SPL, he supported County last season when Caley won Division 1. He appeared to be completely serious and spent quite some time trying to justify himself to us all. huh.gif

Met a guy from Portmahomack in a pub on Saturday night who told me that he's a Caley Thistle fan, but when Caley are in Division 1 he's a Ross County fan and although he's supporting only Caley Thistle this season as they're in the SPL, he supported County last season when Caley won Division 1. He appeared to be completely serious and spent quite some time trying to justify himself to us all. huh.gif

What do you expect of someone from the Seaboard Villages!?!

What do you expect of someone from the Seaboard Villages!?!

Portmahomack's not far from Tain though so I'd have thought he'd have the wherewithal to understand that you can't "support" both Caley and County. Tain's a County area and the Port's a bawhair from there.

My mum is from 'up north' and she's just about had the weirdness beaten out of her after 40 years down here. She still has her moments though.

The accent is just so comedic. You can't take anything they say seriously.

Especially when they get agitated or excited, it just becomes a high pitched, frantic droning sound. They're a right odd lot, I agree. Having spent my life surrounded by them and having several members of my immediate family who have the accent, I'm very glad indeed that I have a west- central Scotland accent and don't have that half-man-half-sheep face that folk born north of Perth seem to have.