Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Soup prepared. Cheese in the fridge. Biscuits and crackers in the cupboard. Time to open a beer and start cooking the main courses.

#michelinstarmilesy

I'm having a bowl of Tesco's own Crunchy Nut Cornflakes for breakfast. Might have some Frazzles later.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Soup prepared. Cheese in the fridge. Biscuits and crackers in the cupboard. Time to open a beer and start cooking the main courses.

#michelinstarmilesy

Fancy another 2 for dinner? I really cba starting preparing with all this sport on. 

Fancy another 2 for dinner? I really cba starting preparing with all this sport on. 

Sorry pal, just read this or I'd have saved you's a portion and made a couple of spaces at the table!

There's still plenty biscuits/crackers, cheeses and a load of beer and prosecco to get through though?! [emoji5]

11 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Sorry pal, just read this or I'd have saved you's a portion and made a couple of spaces at the table!

There's still plenty biscuits/crackers, cheeses and a load of beer and prosecco to get through though?! emoji5.png

I've never been one to turn down beer ^_^

Edited by Dazzle

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Aye, so many folk will laugh at you for drinking gin you'll end up taking your own life.

Happy New Year.

Bit rich considering you're the laughing stock of the site you old p***k. Salutations to you as well.

c**t

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

Bit rich considering you're the laughing stock of the site you old p***k. Salutations to you as well.

Reveal hidden contents

c**t

Harsh................................but fair.