Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Watched the first series again recently with mrs. Everything cranked up to 11 - the acting, the costumes, the music. Nutty but very enjoyable stuff.

Still watching. So many wids in it it's incredible, don't know if it's just the style of the time it was filmed or what but sitting here with the jaw dropping every half hour.

First day back at work and I've had about an hour's sleep. This is gonna be a fucking nightmare.

Yup, this.

Only positive this morning are the deserted roads and lack of parents dropping kids off getting in the way.

I always seem to go back to work more tired than when I finished. Plus I dropped the girlfriend off at her house, who's already back in bed asleep! Just know it's going to be a shiter of a day too.

Just the three days solid booze, followed by playing headers and volleys and basketball for most of yesterday (the ship captain decided it was too cold for sea kayaking). Back at work and it's not too bad. Had a swim and sauna this morning. No traffic. No noisy schoolkids. 

Same sleep issues here. Got the train down last night, home about 1ish, then took me a coupla hours to get something to eat and fall asleep then up again at five.

Also the three 24 hour shops I hit at Turnpike Lane did not have a single reasonable sized packet of crisps between them. All had those big sharing bags when I all I wanted was a packet of McCoys or something.

Off work til the 10th but could do with being back in the routine even though I've not really been on the drink over the festive period. 

I can see why my mum says you need to be ready for retirement. Without some sort of structure to your day you're just filling time really.