Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji23.png

What are 'lounge pants'?

A most comfortable form of trouser that I like to wear to bed in the winter. I have Star Wars ones, Avengers ones and the plain gray ones I wore last night.

32 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I had a dream last night where I shat myself.

It seemed so real that I instantly woke up in disgust and alarm, believing that I had indeed shat myself. I ran in panic and horror to the toilet, whipped down my lounge pants and saw..that I hadn't shat myself. The relief was fantastic. I wiped just to be sure, but it was all clean.

I went back to bed delighted that my record of having not shat myself since early 2012 was intact and slept a peaceful contended sleep.

Capture.PNG

10 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I don't know what to make of Danny Baker, tbh - sometimes he seems like a decent guy.

He really pissed me off when he was on his talk radio football phone-in show back in the day, moaning about Jimmy Nicholl's spell in charge at Millwall - by all means, criticise if it's due, but his calls to 'get rid of all these jocks' was a bit much even then.

He's a little p***k.

I'm suspect my wife thinks I have a thing for her sister. Missus getting dolled up to the nines for the first time since our daughter was born happened to coincide with her sister visiting today....... 

I'm suspect my wife thinks I have a thing for her sister. Missus getting dolled up to the nines for the first time since our daughter was born happened to coincide with her sister visiting today....... 

You know the fucking rules.

I am normally a very careful person. I don't normally lose things or break them. Tonight I smashed my phone screen for the second time in 6 months. I'm steamin' livid. What the f**k has happened to me.

Possessions are fleeting. I am the complete opposite of you and I am clumsy and forever losing stuff.
I remember my friend years ago found a little crack in one of his playstation game cases and was pulling his hair out about it. Two years later? As many as you can carry for a fiver at the car boot sale.
It's just stuff.