Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Again, my school bus broke down. Thats 3 time in 2 months. First it breaks down outside my home for nearly an hour, then smoke starts coming into the bus and now, a few days ago, the wheel started smoking, causing an awful smell.

And then eric has the cheek to take my pass away for walking the 5 minute walk back to my house. w****r!!! :angry:

It's all these cut backs, there not checking the buses enough.

Open it and find out!

I did...

It's mingin'.

I tried one last summer.

I've tried that, I didn't like it.

...and it's ace. It does just taste of banana bread and beer. I was thinking it was going to be a 'nice + nice = shite' thing (example; pizza and ice-cream) but it was not.

Edit; actually, the novelty wears off pretty quickly, and it's not as nice as it once was.

Edited by Smurph

Again, my school bus broke down. Thats 3 time in 2 months. First it breaks down outside my home for nearly an hour, then smoke starts coming into the bus and now, a few days ago, the wheel started smoking, causing an awful smell.

And then eric has the cheek to take my pass away for walking the 5 minute walk back to my house. w****r!!! :angry:

It's all these cut backs, there not checking the buses enough.

Do people not walk to school anymore?

Going to take the kids ten pin bowling and then out for dinner afterwards at a random wild west theme place. :lol: They have a bucking bronco thing and I want a shot on the fucker.

And the whole day will be cheaper than going to football and will be more enjoyable. Football can get itself to f**k at the moment.

And I'm also guaranteed my Nat King later for being a "good dad". <_<

Guest The Phoenix

I was in Roos Leap last night and a girl came over and started speaking to one of the girls I was with.

Time to go Platinum, Lichtie...

Fannymagnetforlife.

I take it a lot of people don't swear in front of their mum?

I do not. Although that's because I'm a model gentleman - and also because she would probably use my bollocks as Christmas tree decorations if I did so. It is some feat that I can maintain no use of swear words when around my mum (and most of my family) because most of the time I have a Tucker-esque use of swearing. Obviously I'll swear if it's out of anger or when I'm in pain but other than that I keep my mouth clean around my mum.

Watching a stream featuring Parma, how the mighty have fallen I used to really enjoy watching them during the channel 4 days.

I had a look at their squad that won the UEFA Cup in '99. How the mighty have fallen indeed.

:(