Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Aye man. Get stuck the f**k in!

You must be one of the sad ones that has your life run by a sport. You obviously think kicking people can achieve success. It's YOUR fault that Scotland is rubbish at football. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

You must be one of the sad ones that has your life run by a sport. You obviously think kicking people can achieve success. It's YOUR fault that Scotland is rubbish at football. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

:D

Anyone who takes a kickabout game of football seriously should just fast forward their life until it ends.

And I really wish I was in any other country in the world than Scotland. Nicest people in the world? Haha

There's a simple answer to your second point. f**k off somewhere else and don't let the door hit your arse on the road out.

I just picked a large quantity of wax out of my ear. Better out than in.

Tip for the future. Unbend a paper clip intil it's an S shape. Use the wide end to scrape as far in your lug as you can. The colour of the stuff that comes out is wierd. Wipe on a paper hanky or bog roll. Then get the yhin end in to scrape away at the edges and tidy up any wee bits. This is best practiced at work in the lavvies when you are being paid. Not while you're shiting though. These are pleasures that should be enjoyed seperately.

AOCRNDICG TO RSCEEARH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTTEER BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE. IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS, PSOT IT TO YUOR WLAL. OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN...

It's the rest of your posts I struggle with.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Cristiano Ronaldo has 65 goals in 65 games for Real.

Not quite as good as my GA5's strike rate, but he'll get there. :D

I bought a bottle of Banana Bread Beer today. Unsure whether it's going to be nice or not.

Open it and find out!