Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Happy birthday :)

Happy Birthday GingerSaint.

The thing I want to share with you all is this: "The Fighter" looks absolutely brilliant. I saw the trailer for it today and it looks outstanding.

Thank you.

Some folk are just full of innuendos.

In your endo.

My bus driver is a fucking thick, intolerant, old w****r. You wont believe what hes done this time. He taken it too far. :angry::angry:

Hes made me move seats to the very front without any sort of explenation. So now, instead of enjoying a friendly bus journey i have sit at the front all by myself, just infront of a complete shit who keeps pulling out my earphones. I've asked him why and he just says, "all y' need to know is that i've told y' to!"

It's gone beond a joke. I will be victoious eric!!! :angry:

My bus driver is a fucking thick, intolerant, old w****r. You wont believe what hes done this time. He taken it too far. :angry::angry:

Hes made me move seats to the very front without any sort of explenation. So now, instead of enjoying a friendly bus journey i have sit at the front all by myself, just infront of a complete shit who keeps pulling out my earphones. I've asked him why and he just says, "all y' need to know is that i've told y' to!"

It's gone beond a joke. I will be victoious eric!!! :angry:

He should pass on that tip to your English teacher.

I was having a good night out last night, until I went for a pish and in the time I was away someone had spiked my drink and I had to get bundled in a taxi home after voilent spewing and just feeling genuinly shite, when initialy I was feeling absolutely perfect before that drink. I know I shouldn't of left my drink sitting on it's own as some of these places can be quite bad for spiking, but I never thought much of it.

Is spiking drinks how some sad acts get their kicks? They should be locked up and violently shagged up the arse.

Edited by Givet