Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Remember watching that game in Art. Was a 2 o'clock kick off or something stupid like that. Ahh thems were the days.

I think about half the boys in our year dogged it (back when dogging meant innocently not going to school rather than illicit activity in car parks) to watch that game. Myself included.

I think about half the boys in our year dogged it (back when dogging meant innocently not going to school rather than illicit activity in car parks) to watch that game. Myself included.

Dogging never meant that. If it did, no one would ever go to school.

I was in primary six back then and I seem to remember that as well. My uncle was over at the game and my Dad let me stay at home after lunch to watch the game with him.

I hate that team, and especially that little c**t Diego Fuser (I think) who dived* to get Porrini sent off in 98. Certain we'd have gone through if it'd been 11 v 11.

*It may well have been a foul actually, I was only 12 or so at the time and I vividly remember (in my horrendously blinkered view) being furious that it was a dive.

Edit: Vengeance was sweet the following year. GIRFUY Parma.

laugh.gif you should be respecting Parma! They teetered on the edge of oblivion due to financial woes for years and i hear were literally days from death at one point, now thw Parma Phoenix is rising again! You willl hopefully soon go through what their fans did

On my iPod, Natalie Imbruglia just came on ("Torn") :ph34r: Anyhoo, I don't care if she is 35/36, she is still quite hot.

Don't be ashamed to listen to that, I listen to it frequently and I'm hung.