Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had a look at their squad that won the UEFA Cup in '99. How the mighty have fallen indeed.

:(

Were the company that sponsered them (parmalat?) not caught up in some financial fraud or something which almost wiped Parma out? Seem to be on the up again though, which is nice to see

Were the company that sponsered them (parmalat?) not caught up in some financial fraud or something which almost wiped Parma out? Seem to be on the up again though, which is nice to see

they said the company was worth loads of money when actually there was close to £15billion missing from their accounts, which then fucked the club up quite a bit. I used to have one of the old tops and kinda became my italian team

they said the company was worth loads of money when actually there was close to £15billion missing from their accounts, which then fucked the club up quite a bit. I used to have one of the old tops and kinda became my italian team

Ahh i see. It's a shame as i think they became most teams Italian team laugh.gif think it was the tops mainly

post-31296-0-81867900-1295722451_thumb.j

Ahh i see. It's a shame as i think they became most teams Italian team laugh.gif think it was the tops mainly

post-31296-0-81867900-1295722451_thumb.j

I hate that team, and especially that little c**t Diego Fuser (I think) who dived* to get Porrini sent off in 98. Certain we'd have gone through if it'd been 11 v 11.

*It may well have been a foul actually, I was only 12 or so at the time and I vividly remember (in my horrendously blinkered view) being furious that it was a dive.

Edit: Vengeance was sweet the following year. GIRFUY Parma.

Edited by dave258

I need to leave in 10 minutes and my tie is still soaking wet because I fell asleep whilst it was in the washing, only took it out 30 minutes ago and it's still wet despite being in the tumble drier.

... maybe you should have more than JUST ONE TIE?

I need to leave in 10 minutes and my tie is still soaking wet because I fell asleep whilst it was in the washing, only took it out 30 minutes ago and it's still wet despite being in the tumble drier.

... maybe you should have more than JUST ONE TIE?

I've got about three S1-S4 ties still kicking about if you want them, plus a seniors one I'm sure. I quite liked that one.

I hate that team, and especially that little c**t Diego Fuser (I think) who dived* to get Porrini sent off in 98. Certain we'd have gone through if it'd been 11 v 11.

*It may well have been a foul actually, I was only 12 or so at the time and I vividly remember (in my horrendously blinkered view) being furious that it was a dive.

Edit: Vengeance was sweet the following year. GIRFUY Parma.

Remember watching that game in Art. Was a 2 o'clock kick off or something stupid like that. Ahh thems were the days.