Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

We've entered a team into a local seven-a-side league. Our first game is on Sunday and our nice new shiny strips arrived this morning:

:D

soviet_sickle_CCCP_red_shir.jpg

As long as we don't play against a team of Afghans or Chechen rebels we should get away with it.

i don't see why you've entered a competitive league. presumably you'll just want to share the points.

I'm out in Saudi working for a few weeks and we have this nice wee guy from Nepal who brings us tea/coffee 4 times a day.

He told us today that he earns 600 SARs a month (100 GB Pounds) that he sends home to his wife and kids.

We did well not spraying him with his fresh coffee.

FFS I give my son more pocket money than that.

Anyone who takes a kickabout game of football seriously should just fast forward their life until it ends.

And I really wish I was in any other country in the world than Scotland. Nicest people in the world? Haha

I've pretty much spent the last three days ferociously crapping, I've read the toilet reading word for word about 6 times now. Despite spending more time on the toilet than off it, my weight is exactly the same as it was three days ago, and it's not like I've eaten a lot to compensate for the mountains of shite coming out of me. I'm sure there's a few available pounds here and there that I could lose too.

The human body can be baffling sometimes (well, my human body).

Edited by Guest

Anyone who takes a kickabout game of football seriously should just fast forward their life until it ends.

And I really wish I was in any other country in the world than Scotland. Nicest people in the world? Haha

That first point is stupid, why should people ever like getting beat?

We're all kind of nice. Kind of.

That first point is stupid, why should people ever like getting beat?

We're all kind of nice. Kind of.

Because this nation is sad enough to have our life's run by a sport. A nation who think kicking people instead of the football can achieve success.

Is it your time of the month?