Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Great idea, but where is the port? Pro"fuckin"secco with some of those cheeses is pap.

I can honestly say that despite the six quid polos, Asda trousers, getting changed in toilets and general grammar issues that today I wish I worked with you. Genuinely. An excellent idea and an excellent spread. Well done.

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Great idea, but where is the port? Pro"fuckin"secco with some of those cheeses is pap.

No port sadly. The prosecco was donated by one of the managers, although no one actually drank it.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

That’s no way to lose weight DA.

The cheese diet sounds quite appealing.

2 hours ago, sjc said:

No red wine?

Wine is shite

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I can honestly say that despite the six quid polos, Asda trousers, getting changed in toilets and general grammar issues that today I wish I worked with you. Genuinely. An excellent idea and an excellent spread. Well done.

Grammar issues?! It was an excellent idea and it was indeed lovely. Everyone brought something in, be it a cheese or some biscuits/crackers. Went down well and we got a good 40 minutes just standing around eating cheese and talking, plus the remaining cheese was there for the rest of the day for folk who wanted to graze upon it, which we all did.

Also who told you I got changed in toilets?

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

That does look pretty fantastic, to be fair.

It was. I brought in a lovely Jarlsberg, an Extra Strong White Cheddar flavoured with Black Sheep Ale and a Stilton with Mango and Ginger, all of which proved to be very popular. Almost all the cheeses were popular, with just one that wasn't, although even that got half finished.

Edited by DA Baracus

It was. I brought in a lovely Jarlsberg, an Extra Strong White Cheddar flavoured with Black Sheep Ale and a Stilton with Mango and Ginger, all of which proved to be very popular. Almost all the cheeses were popular, with just one that wasn't, although even that got half finished.
Knob cheese?

5 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
43 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Knob cheese?

Certainly not

24 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

You’re forever correcting apostrophes and what not...
And you posted a picture of you changing in a toilet sometime. It was quite an eye opener and I have difficulty forgetting it despite how I try.

Ah yes. I do recall that. I make no apologies for pointing out lapses in grammar.

14 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I had a look at The Meat Man's website and found this

christmas-delivery.jpg

Fucking haud me back

Seething. Why aren't 'Wednesday' and 'January' capitalised?!