Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Between the ages of 16-18 I spent virtually every day on motorbikes. I have longed to get another one ever since. I have spent the last 26 years trying to convince the wife to let me get another one. She finally relented and on the 1st of September I got a brand spanking new 67 plate delivered to me at 6.00am. 

It's strange how much the years change a fearless teenager into fearful wimp. I have only been on the thing about 6 times. It has the grand total of about 40 miles on the clock! It is due it's first service at 600 miles and at this rate it will probably get its first m.o.t. at the same time.:lol:

7 hours ago, supermik said:

Between the ages of 16-18 I spent virtually every day on motorbikes. I have longed to get another one ever since. I have spent the last 26 years trying to convince the wife to let me get another one. She finally relented and on the 1st of September I got a brand spanking new 67 plate delivered to me at 6.00am. 

It's strange how much the years change a fearless teenager into fearful wimp. I have only been on the thing about 6 times. It has the grand total of about 40 miles on the clock! It is due it's first service at 600 miles and at this rate it will probably get its first m.o.t. at the same time.:lol:

Why would you need your wife's permission to get a motorbike?

I'm guessing that the c**t is more comfortable in his current skin for some reason.

Celebs share embarrassing photos for hurricane fundraiser.

James Corden

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41440567/celebs-share-embarrassing-photos-for-hurricane-fundraiser

3 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

Just donate money for f**k sake. Why does there have to be a stupid challenge attached to every atrocity that happens? What do embarrassing school photos have to do with a fucking hurricane?

Twats.

Don't be naive. Raising awareness is every bit as good as raising money. Puerto Ricans will be rehydrated in the knowledge that James Cordon has posted a picture of his younger self in order to highlight their lack of running water and electricity.

If only he'd "brave the shave" then he could add curing cancer to his impressive CV.

Edited by sjc