Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sorry for repeat posting from the P & B Quiz forum - but I think it's important to share with the widest audience as possible the dark secrets of our very own " beloved "Global Moderator Tynieness. Look at the nick of this clown this morning resplendent in his wives dancing pumps and his mothers best knee hose. The complete ensemble resembles something straight out of central casting. To paraphrase Larry Grayson " ooh what a gay day "...

Ps when the captain stopped pissing himself laughing , held on for a creditable draw one set each...

traddles.jpg

Catching up.

• Coronation Chicken needs raisins.
  • Yes, you're officially old and out of touch when the "music was better in my day" thoughts appear. It's as valid now as when Viennese parents were despairing of their children for liking that Mozart shite.
  • G_Man1985 is Patrick Bateman.
  • James Corden's kid picture is far less embarrassing than any one taken of him in the last twenty years. Doing it wrong.

Went out for lunch today and chose the burger, without properly reading what was in the burger. The thing arrived with a full, large, slice of pineapple on top of the beef. I like pineapple but one bight was enough to tell you that it does not belong on a burger.

When I went to the toilet I noticed another person who had ordered the burger. Saw he had placed the pineapple slice on the side of his plate. Good burger apart from that though.

22 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Went out for lunch today and chose the burger, without properly reading what was in the burger. The thing arrived with a full, large, slice of pineapple on top of the beef. I like pineapple but one bight was enough to tell you that it does not belong on a burger.

When I went to the toilet I noticed another person who had ordered the burger. Saw he had placed the pineapple slice on the side of his plate. Good burger apart from that though.

Image result for what a story gif

Not a good sign when someone is eating their lunch in the toilet.

Pineapple chunks can often be confused with urinal cubes.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

You old cove you.

Spent the last couple of hours watching videos on BSL. I don't personally know any deaf or hard of hearing people so chances are I'll never use it but I'm fair enjoying learning a little bit of sign.