Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

21 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Went away camping for a few days with no phone or internet signal and it was great.  Having family time and getting back in touch with nature reminded me what life is all about.

Was it f**k, it was fucking shite.

Are the family now stacked in a neat pile in the outback? 

Is there anything about your lifestyle you may wish to adjust that could make you a more appealing individual on a Monday morning? 

I got offered one of the jobs thanks to my gold old friend caffeine so it can’t be all bad! The interviewers aren’t going to be in a good mood on a Monday morning either in fairness so it’s not really a good time for anyone.

Is there anything about your lifestyle you may wish to adjust that could make you a more appealing individual on a Monday morning? 

I got offered one of the jobs thanks to my gold old friend caffeine so it can’t be all bad! The interviewers aren’t going to be in a good mood on a Monday morning either in fairness so it’s not really a good time for anyone.

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

Congratulations, no more being bullied at work for you. Is it away from the labouring side of things now?

Congratulations, no more being bullied at work for you. Is it away from the labouring side of things now?

I haven’t worked as a labourer since I was 19 and I never took this job offer as they wanted me to work away.

No idea, I’m under 30and only moved to Aberdeen in 2008 so a lot of the ‘back in the day’ places I know the name of but not actually what they are now. It’s on justice mill lane, between bardot’s and dusk/orchid...

Aye?? I always had you down as an auld c**t...

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I haven’t worked as a labourer since I was 19 and I never took this job offer as they wanted me to work away.

You always moaned about "being on the tools" forgive me for thinking you were doing some sort of manual labour.

37 minutes ago, throbber said:

37 minutes ago, throbber said:

Which one did you choose?

You always moaned about "being on the tools" forgive me for thinking you were doing some sort of manual labour.

Labourers never refer to themselves as being on the tools as they do unskilled manual labour work like operate cement mixers and dig holes etc. I have a trade which I don’t really want to work as just now but it’s all I have for the time being.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Labourers never refer to themselves as being on the tools as they do unskilled manual labour work like operate cement mixers and dig holes etc. I have a trade which I don’t really want to work as just now but it’s all I have for the time being.

Fascinating.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

You need to find a really difficult hole to dig where your degree would come in handy.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I really don’t want to work at all and think I will take early retirement.

I tried that about a decade ago. Turns out that people insist on 'money' in exchange for goods  :blink:

I'll be golden as soon as we switch to an economy based on sexual favours.