Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Saw an old dear in the restaurant at the hotel this morning (yes I'm on holiday) wandering around with a cup she had obviously brought with her.

Next time don't let the wife pack

Just now, Stellaboz said:

You're hired.

I had just read the last part, what makes it worse that you really wanted the job so i assumed the interview hadn't gone well. I have had two in the past 5 weeks on Monday mornings and i feel i could have done better in each of them. 

36 minutes ago, throbber said:

I had just read the last part, what makes it worse that you really wanted the job so i assumed the interview hadn't gone well. I have had two in the past 5 weeks on Monday mornings and i feel i could have done better in each of them. 

Is there anything about your lifestyle you may wish to adjust that could make you a more appealing individual on a Monday morning? 

3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

So if the interview was via skype did you put on a suit and tie or just sit in your Y-fronts praying they wouldn't see in the reflection from the mirror behind you?

He's in Germany and doesn't know the lingo, he probably had to wear a thong and a gimp mask.

Went away camping for a few days with no phone or internet signal and it was great.  Having family time and getting back in touch with nature reminded me what life is all about.

Was it f**k, it was fucking shite.