Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

As a mate of mine once remarked about the nun who was head of his primary school "It must have been eating the leg off her".

8 hours ago, ah-dee said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

thanks ill be using that one

It's the guts of 40 years since he came out with that, always thought it was a great saying myself!

Ahead of their Black Album, Weezer released an album of covers today and it's rather lovely. Rivers Cuomo has a pretty versatile voice, particularly when he's doing Scrubs by TLC, Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmics, or Billie Jean by that Michael Jackson feller.

6 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Yeah but it feels like 43.6.

Best keep that jumper on.

All joking aside, there genuinely would be some maniacs kicking about the Perth suburbs with black hoodies on and their hoods up - I have witnessed it with my own eyes on several occasions in temperatures approaching that. Obviously people who were born and raised here are far more accustomed to the heat but c'mon to f**k. 

Just got an e-mail advising that something I ordered on line has been shipped and should be with me in 1 - 2 business days. Then at the end it says:

Please note: 
*It may take 1 more day for the following postal areas: Aberdeen, Isle of Man, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Outer Hebrides, Paisley, Perth."

An extra day to the Isle of Man, Kirkwall, Lerwick and the Outer Hebrides is understandable. Aberdeen and Inverness less so.

But Kilmarnock, Paisley and Perth???

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Just got an e-mail advising that something I ordered on line has been shipped and should be with me in 1 - 2 business days. Then at the end it says:

Please note: 
*It may take 1 more day for the following postal areas: Aberdeen, Isle of Man, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Outer Hebrides, Paisley, Perth."

An extra day to the Isle of Man, Kirkwall, Lerwick and the Outer Hebrides is understandable. Aberdeen and Inverness less so.

But Kilmarnock, Paisley and Perth???

Delivery driver/postman needs the extra time to tool up first