Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Friday, Bangkok 4 am It was dark,  I walked out the hotel, never  checked out.

7/11 was across the road, RED BULL, 10฿ nit the same as I knew before, never mind, I was on mission , I had map, given to me by the hotel. The RED BULL hit me, I panicked.   I was like a heart attack,  I had to return back to the hotel..call my sister to say I was still alive

She did not answer,.

It was was about 4 pm, I left the room and walked, left right then left....I waled over the big bridge, then turned left.  I was in some shatty town.

I  was  welcomed , not many people, just many stares. Then BANG, a dog ran out at me, I don't like dogs, this was first day of training.

I stood, while the Thai watched this dog attack me, . I don't f**k about, I killed the dog, it was me or her.  THe Thai community just were in shock ,  after shock, they cam straight to me to speak, hug and get to know....

I was driven back to my  hotel. My  day was over.

Another day at the office.

I'm off for a colonoscopy today and had to drink a litre of fluid that tasted like crushed aspirin mixed with salt before bed. I've now to finish another litre and it is fucking vile. 

I've also not had any food at all other than clean fluids for 23 hours and it will be about 32 hours in total without a scran by the time I get something to eat. I am a tad peckish. The cats are looking tastier by the minute. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I'm off for a colonoscopy today and had to drink a litre of fluid that tasted like crushed aspirin mixed with salt before bed. I've now to finish another litre and it is fucking vile. 

I've also not had any food at all other than clean fluids for 23 hours and it will be about 32 hours in total without a scran by the time I get something to eat. I am a tad peckish. The cats are looking tastier by the minute. 

For all the good they’ve done you you might as well have shoved them up yer arse.

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

9F18E982-7F7F-4748-8ED5-D294B1B4272D.jpeg

1 minute ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Nice. Good luck anyway. See if you can get the procedure filmed.

You lie on your side to get it done, facing the screen the doctor watches ad it progresses towards your tonsils from the wrong end.

I'd taken my specs of for the proceedings. The kindly nurse attending asked, "oh, don't you want to watch, some people do?"

No I fùcking don't you fat ignorant cow, I thought to myself.

Did you get knocked out for it? I had an endoscopy (when they go down your throat) And decided to go with just the local anaesthetic. It was fucking torture. Feel the camera every inch of the way and your gag reflex kicks, felt like i was chocking. Hopefully never again, but if i do, then it will be the genaral like

2 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Did you get knocked out for it? I had an endoscopy (when they go down your throat) And decided to go with just the local anaesthetic. It was fucking torture. Feel the camera every inch of the way and your gag reflex kicks, felt like i was chocking. Hopefully never again, but if i do, then it will be the genaral like

I've mentioned this before. Did both on the same day without anaesthetic.

The NHS line that divides "some discomfort" from gut wrenching agony is higher than where I would draw it.

Best part was after it. I was put in a side room to recover. Unsurprisingly I needed the toilet. While  I was in shiting rings round myself, I could hear the nurse calling "where are you?"

"Where do you think I am, after a colonoscopy?"

Guest Moomintroll
Ironically, they'll be flying out my arse in about an hour's time. 
It is strangely satisfying when you are finally empty, take a good book, you could be some time.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
48 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Ironically, they'll be flying out my arse in about an hour's time. 

It is strangely satisfying when you are finally empty, take a good book, you could be some time.

War and Peace? loads of pages just in case the Izal runs out.