Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Ylf said:

met martin compston in dundee city centre earlier today. he’s filming a tv show based in dundee. seemed a decent guy emoji106.png

He’s a Celtic supporter (boo) and a YES voter (yeah).

On 22/06/2019 at 23:04, buchan30 said:

I was in sainsburys tonight and bought semolina for the boys to try. Had some myself and have got to admit it was quite good. I remember liking it as a child, but hadn’t had it since then.

:yucky

On 23/06/2019 at 09:18, Boghead ranter said:

Save that for Angel Delight.

Now you're talking.

On 23/06/2019 at 10:57, GordonD said:

But not butterscotch flavour. That needs tinned peach slices.

Don't need any extras with butterscotch flavour, imho.

If I'm P&B on my phone the bookmark loads up on my profile page. He was on it within the last 10-20 minutes constantly everytime I loaded up one day last weekend. He wasn't giving out dots and I'm guessing that's because he never had any, he (I imagine) just kept clicking on my profile, finding my last post then attempted to red dot it only to be met with a message saying he had none left. 
It's absolutely brilliant. 
The whole "give me red dots!" shtick would maybe work if he never, as you say, couldn't handle it and run trying to get you back. 
Just ignore him. Only one I have on ignore. People just need to stop quoting him.
It's when he replies to me you think after so long he would just give up. But I know he is trying his best this time round by starting a good few threads. Its dedication certainly.

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

I love looking out my living room window at this time at this time of year and it being almost broad fucking daylight

I’m doing exactly the same right now. 

On 02/07/2019 at 09:27, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... what a state you’ve got yourself in. 

What a works night out we had on Friday by the way ... :D

🏆

In the last few weeks, you have:

- been temporarily banned from the forum.

- searched through and been reading posts of mine that are over ten years old. Thanks though, I'd actually forgotten about Aalborg beating Celtic 😀

- been roundly laughed at for trying to bring posts of mine into heads gone threads that clearly aren't.

- been desperate for my attention.

- refused to condemn racism.

- refused to condemn a man committing a public sex act in a square in front of thousands of people, including women and children.

- got so obsessed with dots that you're red dotting until your allocation runs out with anyone who red dots you.

- developed a creepy obsession with me, where I live and what I'm doing at different times. 

And I'm the state. 

These are just highlights. Again, I know you're a troll and this is your schtick but you're a genuine creep. 

11 minutes ago, JMDP said:

In the last few weeks, you have:

- been temporarily banned from the forum.

- searched through and been reading posts of mine that are over ten years old. Thanks though, I'd actually forgotten about Aalborg beating Celtic 😀

- been roundly laughed at for trying to bring posts of mine into heads gone threads that clearly aren't.

- been desperate for my attention.

- refused to condemn racism.

- refused to condemn a man committing a public sex act in a square in front of thousands of people, including women and children.

- got so obsessed with dots that you're red dotting until your allocation runs out with anyone who red dots you.

- developed a creepy obsession with me, where I live and what I'm doing at different times. 

And I'm the state. 

These are just highlights. Again, I know you're a troll and this is your schtick but you're a genuine creep. 

Isn’t it amazing what posting about going to a few Liverpool games does to people  :lol: