Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've just went full on brit abroad, got the bus to Los Cristionas and also had a wee drink at a local place.  Managed to do it all with my Spanish (I'm learning)
Anyway after wandering about and kids moaning I've said sod it and fucked off to the Devon Arms where I'm having cod and chips.
I'm ashamed but its bloody good grub.
Theres a restaurant (or there was) called la fortuna in Cristianos. Outstanding steaks.

I've just went full on brit abroad, got the bus to Los Cristionas and also had a wee drink at a local place.  Managed to do it all with my Spanish (I'm learning)
Anyway after wandering about and kids moaning I've said sod it and fucked off to the Devon Arms where I'm having cod and chips.

Only fools and horses on the telly? Washing the fish n chips (and presumably mushy peas) down with a carling?

26 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

"Cos I'm a bloody bloke."

Nurses 'off their faces' after grandad accidentally gives them cannabis cake

https://news.sky.com/story/nurses-off-their-faces-after-grandad-accidentally-gives-them-cannabis-cake-11757380

ETA 

A grandfather, who wanted to thank the nurses for their care of a relative, is said to have been unaware of the cake's additional ingredient.

He had taken it from his grandson's 18th birthday party before presenting it to nurses.

Edited by Granny Danger

Guest Moomintroll
I just red dotted a poster in the Championship forum (called Skyline_Drifter) and found that I had had my account literally  immediately banned/deleted? What the f**k's that all about?  :unsure2: How do I get it back?
Just coincidental timing, Div hates Kyrgios as well.

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

The normal etiquette rules are suspended in Los Cristianos.

49 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

I just red dotted a poster in the Championship forum (called Skyline_Drifter) and found that I had had my account literally  immediately banned/deleted? What the f**k's that all about?  :unsure2: How do I get it back?

Over fudded the pudding imo.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Nurses 'off their faces' after grandad accidentally gives them cannabis cake

https://news.sky.com/story/nurses-off-their-faces-after-grandad-accidentally-gives-them-cannabis-cake-11757380

ETA 

A grandfather, who wanted to thank the nurses for their care of a relative, is said to have been unaware of the cake's additional ingredient.

He had taken it from his grandson's 18th birthday party before presenting it to nurses.

^^ grandad 

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

ig9ZHYHSkNmG.gif.da05fd9e4de680199c9ad236e1f6d782.gif

11 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

In London for a gig. Making way to the hotel and couldn't quite place what was different.  It's seemingly London pride today, that'll explain why there are some pretty flamboyant fuckers stotting about already.

It’s ok m8. We’re all here for you,  these are enlightened times.

Just remember to rubber up.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s ok m8. We’re all here for you,  these are enlightened times.

Just remember to rubber up.

You've been handing out fashion tips haven't you?

Was in Underground in Glasgow a few weeks ago with the burd and she was well jealous of the attention I was getting :lol:

still got it Mozza, still got it.

43 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Was in Underground in Glasgow a few weeks ago with the burd and she was well jealous of the attention I was getting :lol:

Shame you were only going a few stops.