Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:
On 2/26/2019 at 13:51, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Nice bit of photo work on the Courier website.  Did Kym really get in touch with the old boy and flaunt her cleavage I wonder?

She's under the table imo

He has opted to put his organ in IMO

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:
One of my lecturers has blocked me on Twitter, and I'm due the results of an essay I submitted for their class imminently. 
That's a bad sign, isn't it?

More please

I'll keep the good people of P&B posted. 

The essay was a shambles fwiw, and if I was in his shoes I'd probably block my students for submitting such drivel. 

4 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

One of my lecturers has blocked me on Twitter, and I'm due the results of an essay I submitted for their class imminently. 

If the Tweet involved the lecturer's dark secret life and that their subject is rubbish I might check out other modules, just to be safe.

23 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

It's fine lads. False alarm. Got a solid 68% which, given how woeful it was, I'm over the moon with. He must've just blocked me on Twitter because he hates my painful dull tweets appearing in his timeline.

Sorry to disappoint everyone who was hoping for me to fail, so they could start a targeted campaign of online harassment. 

13 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

It's fine lads. False alarm. Got a solid 68% which, given how woeful it was, I'm over the moon with. He must've just blocked me on Twitter because he hates my painful dull tweets appearing in his timeline.

Sorry to disappoint everyone who was hoping for me to fail, so they could start a targeted campaign of online harassment. 

Provide your Twitter name so we can get on that.

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Introducing the work of bored Japanese art students of the 19th Century.

Fart Battles

Related image
Related image
Image result for confused face gif

Yyyyeah!???

The first thought I had when I saw these was ''I wonder who was the first to try that with a candle?''

I wonder if I could persuade the Edinburgh Gilbert and Sullivan Society to include Fart Battles in their next production of "The Mikado"...