Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, sjc said:

Am in Tokyo this weekend as my wife has a conference, was awoken at 2am this morning by an earthquake.

If that wasn't bad enough, I now have an entire day at Tokyo Disneyland to look forward to......

Unless Tokyo Disneyland has been flattened.. 

33 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Unless Tokyo Disneyland has been flattened.. 

Sadly not. I can see it from our hotel room window.

It was only a 4 on the Japanese earthquake scale, so not that big. The entire hotel was shaking for about a minute though. A bit worrying when on the 9th floor!

Sadly not. I can see it from our hotel room window.
It was only a 4 on the Japanese earthquake scale, so not that big. The entire hotel was shaking for about a minute though. A bit worrying when on the 9th floor!

Same thing happened to us when in Tokyo in May but it was late afternoon and we were on 24th floor. That one was 4.4, very weird sensation. Amazed how many tremors there are when checked the Japan Meteorological earthquake site.

11 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Same thing happened to us when in Tokyo in May but it was late afternoon and we were on 24th floor. That one was 4.4, very weird sensation. Amazed how many tremors there are when checked the Japan Meteorological earthquake site.

It's a very weird feeling, surreal almost. Earthquakes are practically a weekly occurrence here in Japan but we get f**k all in Matsuyama where I live. It's probably the safest place in Japan!

It's a very weird feeling, surreal almost. Earthquakes are practically a weekly occurrence here in Japan but we get f**k all in Matsuyama where I live. It's probably the safest place in Japan!

Nothing wrong with that but always remember to wear clean undies.

For anyone who’s interested, I’ve just released the third single from my upcoming first album.

In all honesty, although I currently feel better than I’ve felt in a long time, I’ve struggled with depression and anxiety for around ten years. This song relates to that feeling of negativity which used to prevent me from doing anything worthwhile with the occasional days when I was actually feeling good. In other words, this is a cheery anthem to lift your spirits on a Saturday morning...

Once again, just a click would be much appreciated. You don’t have to listen.

35 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

For anyone who’s interested, I’ve just released the third single from my upcoming first album.

In all honesty, although I currently feel better than I’ve felt in a long time, I’ve struggled with depression and anxiety for around ten years. This song relates to that feeling of negativity which used to prevent me from doing anything worthwhile with the occasional days when I was actually feeling good. In other words, this is a cheery anthem to lift your spirits on a Saturday morning...

Once again, just a click would be much appreciated. You don’t have to listen.

Nice one!